Mother’s Day. What a special day to honor mommas around the world. Today we are sharing the stories of five Amazing Mothers. Let their stories inspire you today.
– Sabina in Bolivia, who is raising guinea pigs with her daughter
– Katungu in the Congo, who adopted an abandoned baby she found in a forest
– Jill in the USA, who witnessed the needs of children in Sierra Leone
– Diana in Kenya, who brings fresh water for her children
– Aklima in Bangladesh, who learned better feeding practices for her son
Take time to read the amazing stories of these five women. Then, help fund World Vision’s Strong Women, Strong World initiative and you will help mothers like these create a better world for children.